Thursday, November 29, 2007

Creativity? Forget it!

It's been long since I was here last time! Sorry! I've been struggling with my throat illness but mostly I still struggle with the lack of inspiration. No time to wonder and wander. I spent my free time rearranging my house, cleaning piles of dust and dirt in the corners of my rooms what leaves just few seconds to read or watch something. I feel my creativity is at the level zero. Hope it will get better. I simply have to push myself and motivate somehow. Any advice?? Anyone??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey :}

lately i was on hungarian short film festival, very inspiring

markets with old stuff are great too to walk and look around:>

and for me biggest and fastest source of inspiration are sites linked on my blog, fecalface and woostercollective are the greatest.

ofcourse for everything time is needed :P

Nika said...

Thank You Bordo!

I'll be looking for my inspiration. Hope to find it soon.

Gosh, it's high time we met. As far as I remeber we haven't talked for quite a long time.

Ben Heine said...

Dominika, I hope you're better now.
Happy New year! All the best to you and yours!
What's up with you???

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.