Monday, October 30, 2006

Short Reminiscence

My muscles hurt... but I don't have a flu.
That's the effect of the dancing party on Saturday. Oh, rock'n'roll and so on. I'm lovin' it! Good company, good music and good vodka - nothing can compare to it.

...

The October Sun flashes through more and more naked branches, the fall loses its magnificent colours. Tomorrow the rain will probably mix dead leaves with mud and soak the greying grass. But that will be tomorrow.

Today the fresh, cool air mingles gently with warm sun rays and all I feel is the unexplained and totally silly joy. I'd like to leave office and go for a long stroll through the park, come back home, make myself a lemon tea and get down to reading. Unfortunately my schedule as always is too full for such luxury. Rehersals, rehersals ...


...
...
Autumn
Thomas Moran
1893-97

No comments: