Friday, July 28, 2006

My first time...

It was surprisingly huge, I must admit. I didn't expect it to be so gentle either. At first I was afraid to touch it, as I have never been so close. But the most frightening thing was, that I didn't know how to use it and I certainly didn't want to make a fool of myself. Indeed, I was a little bit abashed. But it felt nice and smooth under my fingers. As it moved I felt like on a swing, slowly swaying from side to side. I could feel its great strength but also calmness, which assured me that nothnig wrong will happen. And then it started... We changed our rhythms, moving faster, and faster. I couldn't control my body, moving up-and-down, up-and-down. What is going on with me? Please stop, stop!!! It hurts, it doesn't give me any satisfaction..... And then I suddenly got an idea how to do it! Our moves finally synchronised and it was nothing more but a pure pleasure. I can't wait now to get it more. I think I'm already in love with horse riding.

No comments: