Sunday, August 06, 2006

Four seasons of my life

I couldn't anticipate it coming.
Or maybe I'm just lying to myself as every spring and summer the same feelings flood my mind. Something beautiful invades my stable life, turns it upside down, leaves me with pondering heart and wet eyes, longing for a gentle and bright one whose softly spoken words would soothe my anxiety.
...
...
And then comes the fall; always sad and depressing and cold in every way. I'm getting tired of life, everything stops to have even a slightest sense. Words seem to be pointless and vehement winds blow away good thoughts.
...
...
The first snow always breaks my heart reminding carefree childhood and snowmen with carrot noses stolen from my mum's kitchen. But then the frost and cold freeze my warm memories to death. All that's left melts with dirty snow smashed by cars on icy roads. The sadness flees away with Christmas time, to come back and in anticipation wait for the spring to burst with its colours and aromas.

No comments: