Monday, May 14, 2007

Scenting again

Another scenting. The smell of chestnuts and jasminum flowers mixed together in that delightful scent bringing back old, cozy memories of the childhood carefree hours spent playing games outside with my friends. Vivid green on the trees surrounding our playground, crazy ideas, tricking elders sitting on benches, constant search for new "bases" where we can hide and secretly observe our enemies from other playground.
.
My best buddy- friend Paweł and long hours spent on Lego building and playing games on Atari 800 XL, and dancing. Yeah, when we were 11-12 we went to ballroom dance classes together and it took me long days to convince him to taking up such girlish hobby. He's probably as good a dancer as he was. His girlfriend should thank me then for me being so pertinacious :)

No comments: